Highlights from Creativity at the Crossroads? The creative industries in Western Australia report launch
Silvia Salazar, Research Fellow
Joanna Holcombe, Communications and Engagement Coordinator
“The greatest value of culture is to those on lowest incomes. But the greatest barrier to culture is admission ticket prices.”
Watch the highlights of our Creativity at the Crossroads? The creative industries in Western Australia report launch on 24 September, featuring:
- Richard Bator, General Manager Business Banking, Bankwest
- Professor Mike Dockery, Principal Research Fellow, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre
- Dr Silvia Salazar, Research Fellow, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre
- Alec Coles, Chief Executive Officer, WA Museum Boola Bardip
- Shelagh Magadza, Executive Director, Chamber of Arts and Culture Western Australia
- Al Taylor, President, West Australian Music (WAM)
Read the full report here.
Read the media release here.