Do you want to apply your research skills as part of a dynamic and talented economics research team?
We’re looking for a part-time research assistant to join our team at Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre.
- Collecting and processing secondary data from published sources
- Preliminary economic and social data analysis
- Assisting with drafting of progress reports and publications
- Assisting with the preparation of materials for conference presentations and workshops
- Undertaking literature reviews.
For further details, or to submit an expression of interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your CV and cover letter about why you’d like to join the team.
Expressions of interest close Monday 29 January 2024 at 10pm AWST.
Not what you’re looking for? You can learn more about current open positions at Jobs at Curtin here.