The John Curtin Institute of Public Policy
Curtin University established the John Curtin Institute of Public Policy as a peak body of public policy research, education and discussion. Research links: The JCIPP’s research covers a number of key fields in public policy. Recent research has focused on:
- Australian Federalism, focusing on federal fiscal relations
- Rural and regional development, with a special emphasis on the social implications of the mining boom
- Energy and climate change
- Policy practice and service delivery, with a special focus on housing
- Science, innovation and technology policy
- Socio-economic policy and performance in Western Australia, with particular attention on labour markets and skill shortages.