Highlights from the Housing Affordability in WA: A tale of two tenures report launch
Joanna Holcombe, Industry Engagement Coordinator
“Whilst the industry is clearly experiencing signifcant growth, it’s important to acknowledge that there are currently many Western Australians who are struggling to keep a roof over their heads.”
Watch the highlights of our Housing Affordability in WA: A tale of two tenures report launch featuring:
- Sinead Taylor, Executive General Manager, Bankwest
- John Curtin Distinguished Professor Alan Duncan, Director, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre,
- Professor Steven Rowley, Director, Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute, Curtin Research Centre
- Dr Amity James, Deputy Director, Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute, Curtin Research Centre
- Mike Rowe, Director General, Department of Communities;
- Michelle Mackenzie, Chief Executive Officer, Shelter WA
- Cath Hart, Executive Director Western Australia, Housing Industry Association
- Timothy Marney, Chief Economist, Nous Group
Read the full report here.
Read the media release here.
Watch the full video here.