Highlights from the Housing Affordability in WA: A tale of two tenures report launch
“Whilst the industry is clearly experiencing signifcant growth, it’s important to acknowledge that there are currently many Western Australians who are struggling to keep a roof over their heads.”
Watch the highlights of our Housing Affordability in WA: A tale of two tenures report launch featuring:
- Sinead Taylor, Executive General Manager, Bankwest
- John Curtin Distinguished Professor Alan Duncan, Director, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre,
- Professor Steven Rowley, Director, Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute, Curtin Research Centre
- Dr Amity James, Deputy Director, Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute, Curtin Research Centre
- Mike Rowe, Director General, Department of Communities;
- Michelle Mackenzie, Chief Executive Officer, Shelter WA
- Cath Hart, Executive Director Western Australia, Housing Industry Association
- Timothy Marney, Chief Economist, Nous Group
Read the full report here.
Read the media release here.
Watch the full video here.