22nd International Panel Data Conference 2016
46 - 54 Marine Terrace, Fremantle WA
The Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre and the School of Economics and Finance at Curtin Business School welcome you to the 22nd International Panel Data Conference.
The aim of the conference is to bring together economists, econometricians, statisticians and social scientists interested in or working on panel data issues. The conference provides an active forum for researchers to discuss their findings, seek feedback, exchange idea and promote active collaboration in all areas of panel data analysis. We are delighted to host Professor Stéphane Bonhomme (Chicago), Professor William Greene (NYU) and Professor Jerry Hausman (MIT) as keynote speakers.
Areas of focus
The programme will consist of invited and contributed papers that cover a broad spectrum of theoretical and applied panel data research such as;
- High-dimensional covariance matrices: specification, estimation and testing
- Factor models in economics and finance
- Dynamic multi-factor model
- Short-T and/or short-N panels
- Cross-section dependence: specification, estimation and testing
- Non-linear panels
- Spatial vs panel econometrics
- Stability and breaks in panels
- Forecasting with panels
- Bootstrapping with panels
- Panel quantile regression
- Applications: energy, productivity, technical changes, income inequality, growth
Deadline for abstract submission: 28th February 2016 Deadline for full paper submission: 30th April 2016 Decision on full paper: 15th May 2016 Information on author guidelines and the registration process will be available soon.
Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre, Curtin University and the School of Economics and Finance, Curtin Business School.
Registrations have now closed for this event.